Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Celebrity Weddings by Chad Wandel

Celebrity weddings are all about personalization and absolute attention to detail. Nothing can be overlooked and every opportunity to make the wedding personal to your celebrity client is what is expected from the wedding extravagant clientele.

The celebrity clients that I have dealt with are always looking for the “Wow Factor” when it comes to entertainment and décor for their weddings. Thinking in new media and layering décor concepts are how to please the tastes of this client.

Using light is an important aspect of obtaining the ambience and visual touches that will make the décor really pop. With large budgets spent on floral arrangements, I never miss the opportunity to have them pin spotted. Use of plasma screens to display portraits rather than traditional prints and incorporated music videos and multimedia presentations by the specialized entertainment are all additional ways to cater to the luxurious tastes of celebrity weddings.

And lastly, a professional Master of Ceremonies is always on my list of must-haves for my clients. True professional entertainment is the best way to ensure a harmonious incorporation of planning and entertainment. They are the director to our craftily composed wedding reception.

Chad Wandel is a classical violinist, an award-winning videographer, the founder of Artistic Image Weddings in Arlington, Texas, President of the Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter of the American Disc Jockey Association, and a Certified Wedding Planner and Instructor for The Wedding Planning Institute’s How to Become a Wedding Planner certification course at the University of Texas Arlington.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chere said...

I am glad I chanced upon this article as I am a future Wedding Planners and large parties such as those that Celebrities do have; leaves me awestruck because of the grandeur.

Kaleidos said...

I am so glad I found this article. This is one of the ideas I run my company on. How to get the "Wow Factor" I look forward to showing this article to my current and potential clients.

Dee said...

There is so much to consider, all aspects and angles make a difference, this article proves that.

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexandra said...

In the corporate world it was a constant factor in my everyday life to always give the "WOW Factor" to every client and prospective client because everyone should have the WOW experience. And now I realize that it was for a reason that I was with this company, so that I know that when a person gets the WOW experience they will talk which can only help your business. Now with looking to start my own business I can incorporate the "WOW Factor" to all my clients and prospective clients.

Ankur Jha said...

nicely explained the importance of wedding setups. IndiaWeds also provide professional wedding arrangement service in budget thought thousand of its vendor in India. Kindly visit Destination wedding in Jaipur to list your business or get affordable wedding services.